With all LG CU515 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1) Put a non-Cingular sim in the phone
2) Phone says invalid smart chip
3) Now enter *#865625# then select option 1 and then again select 1
4) Enter your 16 digits code
5) Device should say: Network Lock Deactivated
6) The handset is unlocked.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG CU515 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us