With all LG GT350 Town Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Power on the LG GT350 Town with the original SIM card in.
2. Enter 2945#*350#
3. A menu will pop up, select SIM Unlock, DO NOT select NETWORK unlock.
4. Enter your unlock code and hit OK.
5. The LG GT350 Town will restart..
6. Put in any sim card you want, you will need to make a call for the new sim card to initialise with the phone.
7. Thats it, mobile unlocked.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG GT350 Town ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Classic Unlocking is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.