With all LG GT400 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Turn phone on without simcard
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad
3. Enter 2945#*400#
4. A menu will pop up, select network unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press ok
6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG GT400 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us