1. Turn off cell phone - put in a not allowed SIM card.
2. Turn on cell phone - phone asks for network unlock pin (referring to the unlock code).
3. Enter pin number once (at this point there is no error)
4. Phone states SOS only calls - when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message.
5. Reboot phone with the same not allowed SIM card.
6. After reboot, it's unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Palm One Pre ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Classic Unlocking is not associated with or sponsored by Palm One. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.